The ACL group is a key player in the Australian automotive components market, distributing automotive components and accessories, and manufacturing engine bearing materials, powder metallurgy parts and gaskets. The company produces one of the largest ranges of automotive replacement engine bearings for Australian, American, Japanese, European and English motor vehicles, to service the Australian engine re-building industry and replacement market, exporting to over 55 countries throughout the world. With its strong market share and proven product quality, the Group is a leader in the market with long-term customer relationships and a vertically integrated structure that provides a strong and stable platform for future growth.
Why ACL Bearings?
The unique combination of design, metallurgy and engineering come together to deliver what drivers expect from high performance Trimetal engine bearings.
- Designed to withstand higher RPM conditions
- High strength overlay plate with reduced thickness for improved fatigue properties
- Hardened steel backs on all rod bearings to improve the support of the bearing lining and assist with bearing retention in the housing.
- Elimination of flash plating on the back of the bearings to improve heat transfer through the bearings and to maximize the grip between the bearings and its housing.
- Increased eccentricity to compensate for bore distortion at high rpm and to assist in the formation of hydrodynamic oil films.
- 3/4 grooved Main Bearings to optimize bearing load carrying surface area and oil flow to the conrod bearings.
- Tight consistent wall tolerances to help you maintain consistent clearances.
- Enlarged ID chamfers on bearing edges where required to accommodate large fillet radius on performance crankshafts.
ACL Bearings Price Lists
The links below will take you away from Co-ordSport.com