Polybush are a market leader in the manufacture of aftermarket suspension bushes to commercial, retail and military sectors, and the world leader in polyurethane suspension bushes and components.
Why Use Polybush?
Polybush polyurethane suspension bushes offer many advantages over standard bushes, including:
- Impressive and Confident Ride
- Excellent Noise Damping
- Sharper Turn in - Predictable Cornering
- Controlled Suspension Movement
- Reduced Body Roll
- Designed & Engineered to Exact Specifications
- Pure Materials, Immense Flexibility & Resiliance
- Fit & Forget - Excellent Longevity
Polybush Fitting Instructions
All Polybush products are designed for durability and refinement. They are cleverly designed to be easy to fit and do not require any special tools. Follow the guidelines below and it will be a long time before you need to look at the bushes again.
Refer to the workshop manual of your vehicle for instructions on dismantling and reassembly.
The following guidelines relate only to fitting Polybush bushes.
Apply penetrating oil to nuts and bolts at least 24 hours before starting.
Obtain all the parts and equipment needed including new nuts and bolts (if rusted in, the old ones may be damaged during removal.)
Having removed the old bushes (refer to your manual), thoroughly clean their mounting.
Remove all rust, scale, oil and grease as these will reduce the life of the new bush
Use only soapy water or tyre soap to insert Polybushes.
This will dry making a tight fit, ensuring a long and trouble free lifespan. Your componenets are protected too!
Some Polybushes can be fitted by hand.
Examples include anti roll bar bushes and two part bushes.
Others will need a push to pop them into place.
You can use a vice or a "G" clamp. The DIY "one hand" clamps are excellent.
Use plenty of soapy water.
Repeat the procedure for the tube.
Cotton reel bushes are easy but with two part bushes you need to make sure the tube does not push the far half out.
If you are really struggling - a long bolt, nut and two large washers can be used to wind the bush into place.
Never be tempted to cut the bush in an attempt to make it easier to fit. This will weaken the bush and increase the likleyhood that it will fail.
Need Race/Rally Specification Suspension Bushes?
Polybush understand the differing needs of their customers when it comes to bushes. Whilst most customers are delighted with the popular Red Performance grade there are occasions when Black Performance grade is required to meet demanding race and rally specifications.
These bushes are not held as standard stock, but Polybush are happy to produce Black Performance grade at No Extra Charge.
All you have to do is place your order with us, give Polybush a couple of weeks lead time and the bushes to meet your race specification will be delivered to you door, it's that simple!
- Escort 3 4 and RST rangelist
- Ford Escort Mark 1
- Ford Escort Mark 2
- FORD ESCORT MARK 3, MARK 4 and XR3i
- Ford Focus Mark 1 RS
- Jaguar E Type
- Jaguar MK I,II & V8
- Jaguar S Type,420,Mk 10,420G
- Jaguar XJ6 XJ12 XJS
- Jaguar XJ40
- Jaguar XK8
- Jaguar XK120, 140, 150
Morris Minor & Mini
- Altea Type 5p 2006-onwards
- Arosa Typ 6H 1997-2005
- Cordoba Typ 6K 1993-1999
- Ibiza Typ 6K 1993-1999
- Ibiza Typ 6L 02-08
- Leon, Cupra R Mk1 Typ 1M 99-05
- Seat Leon Mk2 Typ 1P 05-on
- Seat Toledo Mk1 Typ 1L 91-98
- Toledo Mk2 Typ 1M 99-04
- Toledo Mk3 Type 5P 04-on
- Kit 90 Subaru Impreza Classic 1992 to 1999
- Kit 92 - Subaru Impreza New Age, 2000 onwards
- Kit 92 Subaru Legacy Third Generation 1999 - 2004
- Kit 93 - Subaru Forester 1998 - 2005
- Kit 94 Subaru Legacy - second generation 1994 to 1999
- Kit 95 Subaru Impreza Hatch 2008 onwards
- Toyota Celica Gen6 (1994-1999) ST202
- Toyota Celica Gen6 (1994-1999) ST202SS
- Toyota Celica Gen6 (1994-1999) ST205 GT4 4WD
- Toyota Celica Gen7 VVTI 140 2001
- Toyota Hilux & Land Cruiser
- Toyota Landcruiser 80 Series
- Toyota MR2 Roadster 2000 Onwards
- Corrado 89-95
- Eos Typ 1F 06-on
- Golf Mk1 74-84 + Scirocco MK1 74-82
- Golf MK2 83-92 + Jetta MK2 83-92
- Golf MK3 91-99 + Ventojetta Tp 1H 92-98
- Golf MK4 (2WD) 97-03 + Jetta, Bora Mk4 Typ 1J 98-05
- Golf MK4 R32 + Golf Mk4 - 4 Motion (4WD)
- Golf MK5 04-09 incl R32 + Golf Plus 04-on + Golf MK6 09-on
- Jetta, Bora, Vento Mk5 Type 1K 05-on
- Lupo 98-05
- New Beetle & Cabrio 98- on
- Passat B6 Typ 3C 06-on + Passat CC Typ 35 09-on
- Polo Mk1 Mk2 75-94
- Polo MK3 Typ 6N 94-02
- Polo MK4 Type 9N 02-09
- Sciroco MK3
- Tiquan Typ 5N 07-on
- Touran Typ 1T 03-on